Thursday, January 20, 2011

More Snow Shapes

I thought I would borrow Andy's idea of snow shapes and admit to my own forgetfulness at the same time! Mine are not really snow shapes but, they are rather odd shapes in snow. I took these pix last week when I noticed, from afar, something on the clothesline. I do hang clothes out in the winter before we have much snow. But we've had a lot of snow and I haven't used the line since well before the holidays. As I got closer I realized these were some Goodwill finds that I had washed and was planning to use in an art project designed by my friend Lori. In the rush of the holiday season I forgot all about them! Time to bring them in and give Lori's project a try.

This project is featured in Stampington and Company's "Somerset Studio Gallery Winter 2011." Lori uses the back pockets of the jeans, along with paper and ribbon embellishments to create very sweet little wall hangings.


Check out some of Lori's work at her etsy shop, she's a very talented gal!

~Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment