Sunday, January 23, 2011

APPENDICITIS !! Ouch !!

Not good. It hit Michele Friday and we had a crazy 36 hours. She is now home appendix-less, resting and will hopefully be back to normal (and blogging) in a few days.
Happily (pathetically?  ;->  ), she was back to eating chocolate within hours after surgery! Thank you, Scott, for your visit and cocoa gift! ;->
Her big, silly comment was now that "it" was gone, maybe she lost some weight?! Whew, do we have problems or what?


In the surgery waiting room they have a monitor displaying the status. Good or bad, technology pervades everything . . .


This is NOT what we would consider our typical "cuisine post", but, heah, I needed to eat something at the hospital cafeteria. It was a healthy veggie burger and banana.
Lastly, I typically have bags of photo equipment when I shoot. I did NOT take these with me on our hospital excursion! I have "some" standards. ;-> Instead and at Michele's suggestion, I tried this post using nothing but my iPhone (and a little Photoshop). 


We certainly hope that your health is excellent in 2011.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment