Friday, May 14, 2010

A Favorite

Still pining* for some better weather, here is another shot from the archive. And, yes, I'm partial to this one. I really like macro photography; it's kinda like taking pictures using a microscope-like device. It satisfies the little scientist in me. 


This was taken around the same time as the last. This is a bloomin' dandelion this time and it's housing a baby grasshopper. And, who said insects aren't cute? I know Dr. Mary G. never did!


We'll try to have newer outside shots soon--the weather is turning. Plus, Michele will have some shots of her creations before too long. We promise---hope you like 'em.


Andy


*Not to be confused with, "pining for the fjords."



3 comments:

  1. OH, I LOVE IT TOO. THE GRASSHOPPER LOOKS LIKE A MINATURE RABBIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Best smiling grasshopper pic ever!!

    ReplyDelete