Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bonus Post

Some writing on the more "creative side" . . .

I went to sleep. And, jumped across a canyon. Breathed underwater. Reunioned with a childhood pet. Met a grandfather who died two weeks before I was born. Cured a disease. Listened while Beethoven conducted. There was no pain. I was in a room full of strangers, we didn’t speak, we all looked at each other, we all understood each other, unequivocally. I walked on top of water. I was a child holding my grandmother’s hand. Talked with Buddha. Walked on a distant planet. Flew like an eagle. There was no anger. I rode a dinosaur. At one moment, I felt and knew across all people that all was forgiven. Felt the structure of an atom. I walked in everyone’s shoes; they were mine. Everyone in the world at once shared an epiphany, war and peace were arbitrary. When we dream we can do anything, anything is possible.




1 comment: