Friday, June 11, 2010

Missing Abby

Last night Andy and I were talking about how much we miss Abby. Independently, we both thought about posting this picture. It was taken after the, one and only, time we went away for a few days and left Abby and Katie with a kitty sitter. After lots of attention we found her relaxed in the sun, as if she was thinking "all is right with the world." (notice her leg is going right through the handle of the stool.)

Her favorite spot was in this sunny window, watching birds. Her favorite things to were sit on our laps, purr, and play. One of our favorite things about her was her ability to keep us constantly laughing.

~Michele

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful. And what a neat photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I just want to hug her and snuffle close. What a beauty. I have always loved tabby's...was she a "head butt'r"? Most tabby's are. You must miss her terribly...((((

    Thanks for following my blog....I really really am enjoying your posts...love food, love gardening, love experimenting in the kitchen...a good fit!!! Oh..did I say I love cats and dogs??? SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brenda! She really was quite a dear! We adopted her and her sister in 1999. We just have their little "step-sister" Katie now. She is a hoot!

    Thanks for following our blog too. I love the new colors on your blog and your photo's are wonderful! We are not good at gardening at all, but love to see what others can do. We do enjoy the great outdoors, art, pets and, of course, food.
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete