Monday, June 21, 2010

Katie and her boxes!


Andy gets really tired of seeing cardboard boxes all over the house. But what kitty doesn't love a box, right?! I argue Katie's case for her, saying that she is an indoor kitty and needs things to play with. But I also try to get rid of the ones she isn't using. This has happened more than a few times.....she hasn't used a certain box for months and I'll say "Katie, you aren't using that old box anymore so lets recycle it, Daddy will be happy!" Within a short time she's in THAT box! It happened again today.

3 comments:

  1. awwwww, that's so CUTE!!! My puppy has tons of 'toys' (old socks, old underwear, etc) laying all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja, I will make sure Andy reads your comment!! hee hee! Our babies need their toys!!!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie doesn't need THAT many! ;->
    Andy

    ReplyDelete