Sunday, July 4, 2010

CherryFest Air Show - Part I

Had a chance to see the Air Show on July 4th at the week long National Cherry Festival in Traverse City. We took advantage of a festival event called Cherries D'Vine: a 5 course lunch with wine (and dessert!) in a beautiful building (the Maritime Bldg at NMC) on the bay. The building had AC and we needed it; it was about 95 degrees with high humidity. 


After lunch, Michele "appreciated" the AC while I twisted my body for 2 hours in an attempt to track and photograph metal objects flying up to 700 mph. I got a lot of shots so here is Posting Part I. (Thanks for the previous copy-write warning, Bren!)


Andy


PS Of course, I had to include the "bird" I saw along the pier!













































































1 comment:

  1. Wow..the shots are fantastic..really really WOW!! The last one, the planes belly to belly...incredible.

    Nice copy-write logo))) ...ur welcome)

    Did you take any photos of the lunch?

    ReplyDelete