Monday, August 15, 2011

"Hope's Party"

A friend recently hired me for a photo-shoot for his mother, Hope, who turned 90. They had a reunion party for all to remember. Michele and I were invited as guests, but I also worked it providing what shots I could of the 50 some people that flowed in and out through the afternoon and evening. 
I always think "event shoots" can be the most exciting . . . and . . . or. . . the most challenging! So much is going on, so much people interaction, and it is SO easy to miss a timeless shot. The leading or "hero" shot at the top was one where I timed it right. I think I was lucky enough to capture 75 years of wonderfully close, fun filled friendship between what the family calls "the royalty".
We had a great time, felt honored to be a part, and thought the shots turned out very well. 
Andy

2 comments:

  1. The photos are just beautiful Andy...you captured some very special moments. The "Royalty" photo is perfection. Am sure they were very pleased with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bren, and so far the pix response has been positive!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete