Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hope's Party II


I wanted to add a few more pictures of our dear friend, Hope's, 90th birthday celebration. I thought the cake deserved some recognition. (Yes, it's always about food with me!!)

Hope is a wonderful baker and her "Prune Cake" is well known and coveted at family gatherings. It was a very special touch that the caters were given the recipe so they could bake Hope's favorite cake for her. (Hope wasn't the only one who was happy to see the Prune Cake. It's really, truly the best cake I have ever had!)

I loved this moment ... the very last dance of the evening and Hope was still dancing!

Happy Birthday Hope!

~Michele

1 comment:

  1. Goodness..Hope is a wonderful young 90!

    Now I am tempted to ask for the prune cake recipe, which kinda got my attention..never heard of it! I was sure it was chocolate..your favorite Michele )))

    The last photo of your guys...lovely.

    ReplyDelete