Saturday, August 27, 2011

Food Cravings

If it wasn't for the fact that I am postmenopausal, I would be concerned about the odd food cravings I had today.

Honey, though, is not an odd craving for me ... it's a daily one. I am a fan of light honey and this jar, from the farm market, looked so good. The beekeeper told me it was extracted from the hives just a few hours earlier. It is incredible, I'm eating it by the spoonful.

This evenings sunset certainly says Autumn ... my favorite time of year.


~Michele

Our thoughts are with our family and friends living on the east coast. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. My fav time of year too...it smells like autumn in the air now.

    Honey is very good for you...but must be especially good if it has only just been extracted. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete