Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sunglasses!

Andy and I both enjoy the four seasons. We are always sad to see one season end, yet excited to welcome the change and the new season. Winters in northern Michigan tend to be rather gray, with March being notorious for having very few sunny days. So when the sun peaked out today, I grabbed my dusty sunglasses, gave them a quick cleaning and headed out to take in the rays.

I found an area where the snow was melted just enough to set up my chair. Although I needed my coat, I was still happy to enjoy the warmth of the sun. I heard one of the radio broadcasters say "You always know when a spring day, in northern Michigan, is above 40 degrees .... everyone is in shorts and sweatshirts!" I didn't go that far but the sun did feel good.
This was the view I had from my chair ... but that was fine with me.
Happy Spring!
~Michele

2 comments: