Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Snowy Notes and Yummy Dinner

We had a very pleasant surprise last Sunday afternoon. We looked out our front window and found some dear friends had braved our icy steps and left us a treat .... dinner ... actually, plenty for several dinners!

Next to this fun note was a tray of homemade vegetarian lasagna (that would be without bacon Mark!) and yummy fresh bread too! This has to be the best lasagna I have ever had! I'm not bouncing back very quickly since my surgery. The surgery seems to have sent my "CFIDS" into a tail spin. When our friend heard this, she and her 7 year old granddaughter, brought these wonderful treats over for us. Andy is under the weather with a really bad cold, so the timing was perfect, being that he is the cook around here.

I thought Isabelle's idea of a note in the snow was so creative and well done. So I made this note for her. Thank you so much Isabelle and Cory!

~Michele and Andy


2 comments:

  1. How thoughtful and kind. Sorry to read you are still unwell and Andy also. (((( Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete