Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring things

After this weeks blast of winter I felt if spring wasn't happening outside, at least I could make it happen inside. I got out some of our spring decorations and did some rearranging. Most of the things in the above pictures I have purchased, over the years, at my friends shop "The Red Ladder."

I just love small pottery. Many of the pieces here are from my Mom. She is very generous in sharing her collections with me. If I simply comment about liking a piece or that I remember seeing it as a child, she has it wrapped for me to take home before I've even finished my sentence. It brings me a lot of joy to have things from my childhood all around our home.

Today we are going to move some pictures in the living room. I'll post some pix when we're done.

~Michele

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile broadly because I had done a similar arrangement of eggs under glass cloche, just the other day. These simple things do help to uplift and bring the promise of spring and Easter into our homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda ... guess great minds think a like! hee hee! It is always fun to change decorations, in the house, as the seasons change!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete