Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fresh Peach Scones





Breakfast is my favorite meal, which I'm sure I have mentioned in the past. With the fall harvest of fresh fruit, I enjoy trying new recipes. I found this recipe on a very interesting and beautiful blog called "Sugar Plum." I didn't add the nuts and instead of the glaze, I sprinkled with coarse sugar. For baking I used my small scone pan . (This small pan makes baking quick and easy, just reduce the baking time.) Happy fall baking...

~Michele

11 comments:

  1. This looks yummy and baked to perfection....think I want..need...))) one of those scone pans.

    Beautiful photos..makes me want to take a bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I do love this little pan. Scones come out perfect every time with no kneading or cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE a good scone recipe!!! I make scone's for Christmas morning every year. Where did you get your pan???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scones too! If you click on the words "small scone pan" it will take you to link on amazon, where you can order the pan. I wasn't sure about spending the money for "another pan" but find I am using it a lot.

    Thanks for reading our blog,

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a breakfast lover too. these sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kristi,
    This recipe came out really good and was quite simple!

    Glad to meet a fellow breakfast lover! I could eat breakfast for every meal! (some days I do!)

    Thanks for reading our blog,

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep forgetting to order the scone pan. I never remember until I read your blog. The photos make the scones look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your food shots! Those scones look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Julie! I love to make scones and have a gingerbread scone recipe that I will be posting in a few days!

    ~MIchele

    ReplyDelete