Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cat Nap Wednesday


Whenever I see Katie with this toy (aka: Abby's baby) it makes me think back to when we first brought Katie home. Abby was not happy about it and let us know. After few weeks, Abby realized Katie wasn't going anywhere. Abby was just starting to warm up to her when, one day, Katie came prancing in the room carrying "Abby's baby," which was Abby's favorite toy. Like a child, Abby got so mad. She retreated to her corner and scowled. I jumped in the car, headed to "Enerdyne" and, lucky for me, they had one left in a different shape and color. Fifteen minutes later, back at home, Abby was still in the corner and Katie still playing. I made a big deal presenting the new toy to Abby and happily, all was well. Oddly, although they shared all their other toys, from that day forward, they each only played with their own "baby!" Hee hee ... cats are so funny!

 ~Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment