Monday, March 12, 2012

Macro Monday


"And, now for something completely different." Yes, I'm a Monty Python fan and also thought it time to try another type of theme-post a la Cat-Nap Wednesdays. In this case, above is my first installment of Macro Mondays. 

"Macro" in photography refers to pictures of subjects that are tiny. You bring the very small up to the "macro" level. When possible, I'll also try to make a small puzzle out of it. So, do you know what the above macro shot is? This is a small part of a larger, common object albeit not everyone has one quite like this. Here is another hint:



Do you give up? Scroll down to see the answer.

This is an example of Michele's amazing talent. I don't know how to explain her creativity other than when she is not battling her disabling illness, she creates one of kind artworks in mixed media. Here is a gorgeous beaded bracelet.

Andy


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh..it's so beautiful! Michele, you are so creative and Andy....I thought blueberries but almost too perfect... Awesome, both the bracelet and the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I thought the first pic was blueberries too .... and I was thinking .... "where'd he get those berries ... I want some!!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete