Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcoming 2012 with a Blizzard

Yes, I was kinda whining about not much snow for Christmas. This wasn't what I had in mind though! Maybe I'm hard to please?!? The blizzard started about noon yesterday.

Just found out that the blizzard warnings have been extended and our area could get up to another 8 inches overnight. So far we have been lucky and have not lost our power.

No holiday for our road commissions .... the plow drivers have been hard at work. I hope they know how much they are appreciated.

This picture was taken from our front porch today.

Happy Snowy New Year to all!

~Michele

2 comments:

  1. OH nooooo...is it coming our way...ahhhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't get the blizzard Brenda!! If so, maybe it will have lost some of it's punch!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete