Monday, September 19, 2011

Peach Crisp

Yes, we served this with our Peach Caramel Ice Cream from a few posts earlier!
More peaches!! Just can't get enough of them this time of year. The following is my Grandma's recipe. I often add oatmeal to the topping and use a bit less flour. Also, it's good with any other fruit you might like. When I was growing up I remember the house smelling so good on chilly fall afternoons, when my Mom used this recipe for apple crisp.

Peach Crisp
4 C fresh peaches; peeled and sliced
3/4 C dark brown sugar
1/4 C butter
1/2 C flour
1 t cinnamon



Preheat oven to 350. Arrange peach slices in a greased 8X8 pan. Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over peaches. Bake for about 45 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.

Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment