Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cat Nap Wednesdays


This morning I showed Katie this sweet little doll that I picked up yesterday at one of my favorite shops, "27 Stitches.


 I'm not sure if Katie was yawning or telling me if I didn't move my doll she would eat it up!



And here, it is quite obvious, she has seen enough of the doll! Poor Kate!


The owner of "27 Stitches" is quite a talented young lady. She has a studio, attached to her shop, where she sews all kinds of neat things using recycled materials. Sewing is just one of her talents ... she even hand carved the shop logo so she could stamp her bags. (which are recycled!) At "27 Stitches" you will find handmade items from many different Michigan artists. The little doll and purse were a couple items I couldn't leave without! Good stuff ... at "The Mercato in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons."


Happy Wednesday all,
Michele




No comments:

Post a Comment